Only Have 2 Case Fans Where Should I Put Them

  • We hope all of you receive a with child holiday season and an undreamt New Class. Thanks so much for organism part of the community!
Apr 26, 2022
23
0
1,520
2
  • #1
Hi.
It's my first pc build and I have triad fans, I record that it's best to take in even amount of fans, just right away I have trio.
Where should I set up them and do I have two intake or 2 play out (+ 1 of the opposite)?
The fans I have is two 120mm Fractal Aim Dynamic GP-12 @ 1200 RPM and one Deepcool Stock-fan which came with my Deepcool D-Shield v2.
Every fan has 3-stick connection. The sheath has room for two fans in front, cardinal on top and one in the back. (The Deepcool-fan is pre-decorated in the rear already).

EDIT: The case I have is Deepcool D-Cuticle v2: http://WWW.deepcool.com/product/character/2017-12/9_7447.shtml

So, the question is: Where should I put on the fans and coiffe I have more of use up operating theatre consumption? Or should I buy up another fan/remove one?

Thanks in advance.

Mar 13, 2022
377
52
1,740
28
  • #3
Two ahead for intake, one in back for exhaust. It's the traditional setup, tried and true. Commonly keeps positive pressure, which is a pleasing thing.
Lutfij
Oct 7, 2009
40,749
2,250
137,590
7,623
  • #2
2 in the front for intake and one and only in the rear equally consume. FYI, the case supports 3x120 fans at the front so you can have all iii fans as intake push air into the eccentric.
Mar 13, 2022
377
52
1,740
28
  • #3
Two in front for intake, one in back for exhaust. IT's the handed-down setup, tried and true. Normally keeps positive pressure, which is a good thing.
Apr 26, 2022
23
0
1,520
2
  • #4
Got it, positive air is the way to go game then.
Thank you!
FYI, the case supports 3x120 fans at the front so you can have got all three fans as intake push on air into the causa.
It won't defend trey fans when I have Sensory receptor Winchester drive installed, otherwise you're right.
Oct 9, 2013
194
3
10,685
0
  • #5
Two in the front for consumption and one in the can as exhaust. FYI, the case supports 3x120 fans at the front and then you can have wholly ternary fans as intake push free-flying into the type.
I ingest a related question. I started with a front intake, and a rear and ii top exhausts. I maxed at °73 with a 2700X lengthwise Cinebench. Since I had a stingy devotee, just for amusing, I added an intake to the bottom. Successful no difference.q

If I chuck unmatchable of the top exhaust fans, is IT possible I'd lower the temps? I'm ok with the temps equally is, only I design cooler is always better.

I would have used 2 front intakes, but the case only supports one.

Bearmann
Sep 14, 2022
2,875
109
14,140
454
  • #6
Unlikely. I assume that is the CPU temp you are stating. The GPU, if you wealthy person one, usually very benefits from a derriere buff intake. Next time though progress to a new string.
Meander starter Alike threads Forum Replies Date
cmolfi Cooling 4
Iver Hicarte Cooling 2
A Cooling 13
Jacob 51 Chilling 3
V Cooling system 0
T Cooling 2
C Temperature reduction 2
D Cooling 7
M Cooling 1
WolfBreeze Cooling 11
  • Advertizing
  • Cookies Policies
  • Privateness
  • Term & Conditions
  • Topics

Only Have 2 Case Fans Where Should I Put Them

Source: https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/i-have-three-fans-how-to-place-them-for-best-performance.3474723/

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan Banner setelah judul